At this moment we are not accepting new submissions
Type of Proposals
• Oral communication*
• Symposium **
Submission of papers
- Presentation of the abstract * / abstract – until February 29th 2020; (please open Registration link)
* Abstract can be submitted in Portuguese / English or in Spanish / English or French / English.
Note 1: All proposals will be submitted to referee.
Note 2: The reply regarding the acceptance of the proposals will be communicated to the authors until March 7th 2020
*Each registered author may submit up to two works.
- Summary / Abstract – maximum 250 words (each), both for works in communication and poster format. It should include 3 to 5 keywords.
- Font – Times New Roman 12, 1.5 space.
- Margins: Upper and lower margins 3 cm and lateral margins 2.5 cm.
- The submited file must include title and abstract only.
- On the registration page (SGE) must be included the title, the name of the authors, the institution to which they belong, professional category, postal address, telephone / mobile phone, e-mail
** Posters preferently size A1 (59,4 X 84,1 cm).
*** Each symposium should have 4 to 5 presentations. Each first author must register
Full texts must be sent by June 30th 2020 to be able to be referred to and published in the conference E-Book.
The E-Book will be published with ISBN by the Instituto Universitario de Creatividad e Innovación Educativa (IUCIE) of University of Valencia (UV).
All texts will be submitted to peer review so its publication will depend on this assessment. Rules for full texts Here